Press "Enter" to skip to content

Fire at Cooper D’s in Mechanicsville Deemed Accidental, Caused Over $100,000 in Damage

UPDATE 11/15/2021: On November 12, 2021, at 10:45 p.m., firefighters from St. Mary’s and Charles County responded to 26511 Loveville Road in Mechanicsville, for the reported structure on fire. Crews arrived on the scene to find fire showing from a 1-story commercial building. The owner is identified as Glenn Fenwick. The estimated loss of structure and contents is valued at $ 105,000.00 40 firefighters responded and controlled the fire in 30 minutes. The fire was discovered by an occupant, with the investigation determining the fire started in the interior of the structure, and was deemed accidental due to the improper fueling of a kerosene space heater. The building was occupied by a single occupant. No injuries were reported. 11/12/2021: On Friday, November 12, 2021, at approximately 9:30 p.m., firefighters from Mechanicsville, Hollywood, Bay District, Leonardtown, Seventh District, and Hughesville responded to Cooper D’s, located at 26511 Loveville Road in Mechanicsville, for the reported structure on fire. Crews arrived on the scene to find a 1-story commercial building with smoke showing from all four sides. A short time after arrival, fire was showing from the rear of the building. Firefighters made entry into the structure and found fire throughout. Approximately 11 minutes […]

The post Fire at Cooper D’s in Mechanicsville Deemed Accidental, Caused Over $100,000 in Damage appeared first on Southern Maryland News Net.

Source: https://smnewsnet.comNew feed

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: