Press "Enter" to skip to content

First Responders Save Three Patients and One Dog After Near-Fatal Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Lexington Park

On Saturday, August 31, 2019, at approximately 7:40 a.m., emergency medical personnel responded to the 46700 block of Planters Court in Lexington Park, for the reported unconscious subject after a fall. The 911 caller stated a 50 year-old female was unconscious after a fall, and that a second patient was now unconscious with the caller going in and out of consciousness. Due to the answers and details the caller gave, the 911 Emergency Communications Center upgraded the assignment and dispatched firefighters from Bay District, along with fire and emergency medical personnel from NAS Patuxent River to the residence for the possible carbon monoxide detector with symptoms. Crews arrived on the scene to find a one-story split foyer residence with nothing evident. Firefighters attempted voice contact at the locked front door, and were about to force entry into the residence when a semi-conscious female was able to unlock the door and was pulled out by firefighters. Within 5 minutes of arriving on the scene and entering the residence one adult male was found unconscious in a bedroom, one adult female was found unconscious in the bedrooms bathroom, and one small dog was found vomiting and semi-conscious in the hallway. All three […]

The post First Responders Save Three Patients and One Dog After Near-Fatal Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Lexington Park appeared first on Southern Maryland News Net.

Source: https://smnewsnet.comNew feed

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: