Press "Enter" to skip to content

No Fire at Chopticon High School, Just Smoke After Water Pump Malfunctions

  On Thursday, September 26, 2019, at approximately 11:50 a.m., firefighters responded to Chopticon High School in Morganza for the report of smoke in the building. Firefighters from Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department responded, and after arriving on scene reported a water pump in a boiler room had malfunctioned. Students, teachers, and staff had evacuated the building prior to the arrival of emergency personnel. No injuries were reported.

The post No Fire at Chopticon High School, Just Smoke After Water Pump Malfunctions appeared first on Southern Maryland News Net.

Source: https://smnewsnet.comNew feed

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: